For Wineries that value spotless cleaning
Ring Mains, a stationary installation cleaning system with multiple outlets in a winery, has been designed and patent by Ulf Thorstensson, the lead Engineer and Owner of Clean Machine, Adelaide. This highly customization-oriented design ensures a highly efficient cleaning system with capability to clean frequently and to a high standard. With careful planning, the expert engineering team at Clean Machine have designed and installed Ring Main systems whereby multiple people can be operating at the same time. High pressure take off points are strategically placed around the facility while the pressure cleaners, water supply, hot water service, foaming system, electrics etc. are located in a dedicated area away from equipment, vehicles and people.
- Spotless equipment
- Frequent and high standard cleaning
- Smooth operation of winery
- Sensitive towards workers' safety and well-being
- Higher productivity from workers'
- Mitigated hazards from long hoses and electrical cable lying on the floor
- Healthier and safer working environment by keeping diesel fumes out of the winery
- Design, development, and on-site installation done by Clean Machine, Adelaide