The Gerni MC 7P is a 21 litre per minute, 2830 psi industrial class cold water high pressure cleaner which offers the renowned C3, 4 piston pump performance, unmatched quality and operational reliably.
The MC 7P is an unbeatable solution for applications in heavy industry, large agriculture, transport and valeting, shipping and the food industry. It is innovatively designed for ergonomic operation and mobility.
The GERNI MC 7P offers high-intensity use with maximum performance and comfort. It is equipped with the class-leading industrial C3 pump which has 4 ceramic pistons, double roller bearings, flow activated unloader system and is directly coupled to a 1450 rpm motor.
The GERNI MC 7P is capable of accepting 85°C inlet water temperature and therefore can be used as an effective hot water cleaner providing hot water is available. The pump can also be used with salt water and the unit is designed to suit a wide range of harsh environments.
The GERNI MC 7P delivers optimized workload, high cleaning efficiency, reduced downtime and long lifetime. It is distributed in South Australia by Clean Machine at 410 Churchill Road, Kilburn.Talk to a Specialist @ 1300 624 222Inquire OnlineRequest a Quote
2839 Psi hot and cold water high pressure cleaner by Gerni
- Ultimate industrial quality
- C3 4 ceramic piston pump with 85oC inlet temperature
- Tough and sturdy design with 30mm steel frame
- Optimal storage and transport with foldable handle and easy lifting points
- High mobility with large rear wheels and front castor wheel
- Easy accessibility to pump for optimal service access
- Flow activated control system
- Low pump oil safety function
- Delayed automatic start/stop
- Water adjustment at pump head
- 2 way chemical dosing valve
- 2 detergent tanks
- Eligible for 3 year commercial warranty (conditions apply)
- Includes: Ergo Coupling Kit, Hose Nozzle 20R 3/4, 10 Metre DN10, 2 Wire Hose 3/8 x 3/8", ERGO 2000 Standard Gun with Hose Swivel, Tornado Plus 1120 Lance without nozzle, Tornado Nozzle, Indication Ring Grey
|Specification||Unit of Measurement||Value|
|Water Flow QMAX/QIEC||L/min||21.3/19.7|
|Maximum Inlet Temperature||Degrees Celcius||85|
|Power Cable Length||m||8|
|Detergent Tank Capacity||L||2x2.5|
|Suction Height - Primed||m||1|
|Name of the Accessory||Specifications|
|Ergo Coupling Systems and Adapters||Ergo Coupling Kit|
|Couplers, Hoses and Hose Reels||Coupling - Male/Female 3/4"|
|10 Metre DN10, 2 Wire Hose 3/8 x 3/8"|
|Spray Gun||ERGO 2000 Standard Gun with Hose Swivel|
|Tornado Lance and Nozzles||Tornado Plus 1120 Lance without nozzle|
|Tornado Nozzle 0680 Indication Ring Grey|