The first combination scrubber/extractor, the advance’s Adphibian™ is a soft and hard floor scrubber and extractor designed for maximum efficiency and flexibility enabling cleaning of carpet and hard30-secondeas.
A 30 second tool changeover lets operators switch between using a full-functioning carpet extractor to a full-functioning cylindrical scrubber. The special anti-microbial brushes are designed to work on all surface types. Our patented AXP™ Onboard Detergent Dispensing System lets the operator choose the perfect cleaning solution for all floor surfaces. The Adphibiann ease-of-use means fast training and consistent cleaning performance.
The multi-surface Adphibian is the first of its kind to be awarded the CRI Seal of Approval for low-moisture and deep-cleaning extraction. Adphibian features our patented dual-cleaning mode that lets operators choose between LIFT™ mode for low moisture, Indirect spray for fast dry time, True cleaning and Restoration. For daily carpet cleaning the Advance’s patented LIFT™ technology uses a unique indirect spray that leaves carpets clean and dry in less than 30 minutes.
Adphibian’s unique Deep Treat™ pre-spray mode allows you to quickly handle heavily soiled areas by automatically applying and agitating any pre-spray detergent on carpeted surfaces. A simple push of a button then allows the same area to be extracted with clean water.
The multi-surface Adphibian is distributed in South Australia by Clean Machine at 410 Churchill Road, Kilburn and comes with one year of commercial warranty.Talk to a Specialist @ 1300 624 222Inquire OnlineRequest a Quote
Commercial carpet extractor and scrubber by Nilfisk
- LiftTM low-moisture technology uses a patented indirect spray feature that provides superior cleaning while increasing per tank productivity and reducing water consumption
- Carpets dry within 30 minutes of extraction reducing the risk of mould and other airborne allergens, improving air quality
- Low sound level and quick dry time ensure the Adphibian is safe for daytime cleaning
- Dual counter-rotating brushes don't' wear down carpet fibres as extensively as a vacuum, preserving the life of the carpet
- One year commercial warranty
- Includes: Onboard Charger Kit, TE35-GEL Batteries 6 Volt (x4)
|Specification||Unit of Measurement||Value|
|Sound Pressure Level||dB(A)||69 (Extraction)/ 66 (Scrubbing)|
|Vacuum at Nozzles||kPa||17.4|
|Air Flow||L/min||2640 (Extraction)/1920 (Scrubbing)|
|Solution / Recovery Tank||Kg||76/61|
|Dimensions||mm (LxWxH) (||1420x690x1110|
|Name of the Accessory||Specifications|
|Battery 6 Volt||4 required|
|Onboard Charger Kit||-|
|Scrub & Vac Wand & Hose Kit||-|
|Squeegee Blade Kit - Gum Rubber||-|
|Cylindrical Brush - Prolene||-|
|Cylindrical Brush - MidLite 180 Grit||-|
|Cylindrical Brush - DynaGrit 80 Grit||-|